Join us in Boston on Tuesday, June 26th
ABOUT THE EVENT
Containers have become increasingly important as a way for developers to package and deploy applications. By abstracting the underlying infrastructure, containerized workloads can run on-premises and in the cloud, allowing faster adoption of new cloud principles, services and features.
Join Red Hat and AWS for a half-day workshop to learn how to simplify application development using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS. In this instructor-led lab, we’ll walk through how you can containerize applications on AWS.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE INSTRUCTOR LED HANDS-ON LAB
- Differences between container orchestration like kubernetes and an application platform like OpenShift
- How to develop a basic containerized application, break down an application into multiple containers, and then deploy these images to container host platforms.
- About user & project management, role based access control, automated build and deployment processes, automated healing and AWS Services integration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Developers and technical evangelists
- Cloud, application, and infrastructure architects
- IT operations and systems managers
Tuesday, June 26th, 2018
|9:00 a.m.||AWS and Red Hat Container overview|
|9:30 a.m.||OpenShift Container Platform on AWS Lab|
|11:30 a.m.||Ask the Experts/ Q & A|
|12:00 - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch|
Registration is closed.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies.
Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As a connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that
liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Since 2008, Red Hat and AWS have collaborated to simplify running Red Hat solutions on AWS. Tens of thousands of customers across many industries run a tremendous amount of mission-critical enterprise applications with Red Hat Enterprise Linux on AWS.