Within the Open Source Summit Europe (23rd-26th October), and KVM Forum (26th-27th October), which will take place in Prague's hotel Hilton, Red Hat will present its Container Lab - “Containers in container”.
Do not miss the opportunity to practice the use of the Red Hat technologies under the lead and supervision of Red Hat experts from Brno developer centre and the Solution Architects. You might sign up for any of the following 1-2 hours long sessions which will re-occur during the week:
- Openshift Basic: Spin-up your first container in seconds
- Openshift Advanced: Attach persistent storage to your containerized apps
- Openshift Advanced: Build your first fully automated CI/CD flow
- Openshift Advanced: Develop simple Multi-language apps
- Openshift Advanced: Integrate apps and services
Number of seats for each session are limited to 6, so do not hesitate to register now.
Your password to register and create your own schedule is OSlab2017.