Have you talked to Red Hat lately?
Business and technology considerations when building modern applications with containers
Join us for this Red Hat business and technical webinar for companies participating in the Red Hat Embedded ISV Partner program.
As a company focused on creating, delivering, and operating your solution across various delivery methods—appliance, virtual, and cloud—you need to ensure quality, delivery, and innovation. How you balance these needs to move faster, across multiple delivery routes, to deliver new features and value is very important.
In this webinar, we’ll focus on the latest technologies that help you deliver faster solutions—cloud-native and container-native solutions. We’ll explore the process and caveats in these technologies and how Red Hat® technologies can help you accomplish your goals.
Join this webinar to learn the “art of the possible”—the methodologies and recommendations to help improve time to market and your ability to support your diverse delivery options. We’ll cover:
- An overview of Red Hat container strategy for both Linux® and application containers.
- Providing a pathway to microservices-driven architecture
- How to choose between a “lift and shift” and “modernize and migrate” approach.
- Optimizing the building and delivery of applications using a standard container platform.
- Engaging your resources—container roadshows, workshops, and meet-ups near you.
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Matt Marlier & Kevin Devereaux, directors, ISV Partners & Programs, Red Hat
Justin Pittman, applications and middleware expert, Red Hat
Prasanna Sivaramakrishnan, applications and middleware expert, Red Hat