About the event
Did you know that there’s more than one path to IT modernization? We invite you to the Red Hat conference - a mix of technical sessions, interactive case studies and practical demonstrations that will help you understand your options and choose the best path for your organization. This meeting will help you get to know other products outside of Linux - automation, containerization, virtualization, etc. - and will also help you create a plan to modernize your organization's IT infrastructure.
What you will learn
- How to optimize existing technologies and roll out new ones faster.
- How to use open technology for automation and management of multiple virtualized environments.
- How to build and manage a hybrid cloud.
- How to adapt to constant change and be ready for what’s next.
Who should attend
- IT administrators
- IT architects
Attend if your company:
- Is interested in exploring the power of open source technology.
- Is developing a cloud or container strategy.
- Needs to reduce IT spend.
- Wants to escape vendor lock-in.
- Is opening a new branch or datacenter.
About Red Hat and Intel
By harnessing the power of Red Hat and Intel Xeon processors, organizations can deliver greater workload densities and vastly improve effi ciency, free up resources, and cut costs—without sacrifi cing performance, security, and existing investments—while managing both the guest and host systems, allowing management of workloads and infrastructure within the same system.
TUESDAY, MAY 29th, 2018
Date: May 29th, 2018
Time: 09:00 - 15:45
Address: Four Points By Sheraton Ljubljana Mons,
Pot za Brdom 4,
Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenia
For more information please reach out to Patryk Leszczynski - email@example.com.