Seleziona la tua lingua
Red Hat® OpenShift® 4 represents a significant architectural change from Red Hat OpenShift 3 offering significant benefits to those who migrate from version 3 to 4. Some migrations are trivial and some are complex or complicated. Every organization, IT infrastructure, OpenShift cluster, and application is different. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach or "one true path" to migration. But, there are aspects common to every migration that are worth understanding.
In this webinar, our OpenShift experts will discuss:
- The significant changes and opportunities that Red Hat OpenShift 4 brings
- Modern approaches to application delivery
- New microservice capabilities
- Application functionality as a service
- Managing infrastructure as code
- Thoughts to consider before pursuing a migration
Join us to find out how Red Hat OpenShift 4 can help you and how to best migrate to it from Red Hat OpenShift 3.
Live event date: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.