Data-driven companies share characteristics that help them achieve more and gain a competitive advantage within their industry. The importance of data-driven thinking is not new, but what does it mean in practice?
Red Hat and Mammoth Data deliver a modern, cloud-ready architecture using Hadoop and Spark to transform your organization into a data-driven one.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- What a data driven company is and what the challenges are to becoming one
- Moving to real time—the stages of data-driven transformation
- Data consolidation and analytics
- Computer-aided decision making
- Real-time decision making:
- The semantic web, natural language, and “everything-as-a-service”
- Modern data architecture and solutions
A case study, using a real-world situation, will also be a part of this webinar.
Syed Rasheed, sr. product marketing manager, Red Hat
Andrew C. Oliver, president and founder, Mammoth Data
Date: November 17, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour