In this webinar, you'll learn about the new and changed features in Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7. We'll focus on system administration topics that have changed significantly or which are particularly important in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. We'll also discuss the skills and expert knowledge needed to measure and influence performance on these systems.
Migrating from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is easier than ever with the help of the new Red Hat Learning Subscription. This is a new way to train, on your own time, so that business requirements don’t outpace your IT skills.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- The new Red Hat Learning Subscription.
- Using systemd to control services and daemons.
- Controlling and troubleshooting the new boot process.
- Changes to system logging and integration with the system journal.
- Consistent network configuration with local files and with the nmcli tool.
- Firewall configuration with firewalld.
- Changes to installation.
Michael Jarrett, cloud content curriculum developer, Red Hat
Pete Hnath, director of curriculum, Red Hat
Date: July 30, 2015
- 9 a.m ET
- 2 p.m ET
Length: 1 hour