The adoption of mobile devices and mobile apps has revolutionized how government agencies and citizens access information—anywhere, anytime on any device. To improve the quality of government services to the American people, agencies must work together to provide open, innovative mobile capabilities.
Join this webinar to learn how Red Hat® Mobile Application Platform:
- Supports an agile approach to developing, integrating, and deploying enterprise mobile applications.
- Enables collaborative development across multiple teams and projects supporting a wide variety of leading toolkits and frameworks.
- Offers central control of security and policy management.
- Allows ease of mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) integration with enterprise systems.
- Gives you a choice of cloud deployment options.
Josh Bentley, mobile specialist, Red Hat
Josh Waldman, mobility lead, North American Consulting, Red Hat
Date: Ocotber 21, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and Technical