OpenStack® “Mitaka,” the 13th release of the open source computing platform for public and private clouds, is nearly ready to make its debut to the market. Join Red Hat principal product managers, Sean Cohen and Steve Gordon, to learn about notable features of this new OpenStack release, including highlights such as:
- Real-time Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) compute nodes and custom CPU thread policies
- Live migration improvements
- Rolling upgrades in Cinder
- Disaster recovery share-replication application programming interface (API) support
- Tenant resources cleanup
- Improved security groups performance
And much more, across all services.
In addition, we’ll discuss the state of key emerging projects, including Barbican, Freezer, Manila, and Magnum. We'll also provide some initial thoughts on what we might expect to see as we look forward to the “Newton” release cycle.
Sean Cohen, product manager, Red Hat
Steve Gordon, senior product manager, Red Hat
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and Technical