Red Hat ブログ
When it comes to adopting containers, security is the highest adoption barrier according to 53 percent of IT operations and development professionals working with containers today. While there is no shortage of container security news, there is still some debate about the best way to properly secure containers.
Join Red Hat's Dan Walsh and Jordan Liggitt for this webinar on January 13th at 11:00 EDT, when you will gain a better understanding of how security and authentication work in Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform. You will learn:
- The difference between privileged and non-privileged containers
- How security is mapped from the pod to the container to the Kernel
- How security context is carried through to the persistent storage with extended attributes
- How to connect Atomic Enterprise Platform to an enterprise authentication system including Active Directory, LDAP service, and public oAuth services like Github
- How the framework for authentication and authorization between components and for tasks works
- The differences between Administrative oadm capabilities and User oc capabilities
- Dan Walsh, Mr. SELinux, Red Hat
- Jordan Liggitt, Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET)
To register to attend the webcast today, visit: http://red.ht/aep-webcast-2s-reg.