Red Hat ブログ
When working with container-based applications, admins and developers need a place to store and share container images, a way to deploy them, as well as a way to monitor and administer them once they’re deployed. Join Red Hat software engineers Aaron Weitekamp and Stef Walter for this webcast, Using the Atomic Registry for Secure Container Image Management, on January 27th at 11:00 ET, to gain a better understanding of sharing, deploying, and managing container images.
Atomic Registry provides a place to store and share Docker formatted container images that are saved as images that can be shared with others, and the self-service and admin interfaces make it easy to manage container images on Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform.
In this webinar, Aaron and Stef will demonstrate how to use Atomic Registry and other tools in Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform to:
- Create private registries
- Integrate authentication with identity providers
- Control user access to container images
- Discover registry images using a web browser user interface
- Learn to create a container, upload it to the registry, then consume it in an application
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET)
- Aaron Weitekamp, Senior Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Stef Walter, Principle Software Engineer, Red Hat