Red Hat アカウントを使用すると、メンバープロファイルや設定、さらにお客様のステータスに応じて以下のサービスにアクセスできます。
Red Hat アカウントを使用すると、メンバープロファイルや設定、さらにお客様のステータスに応じて以下のサービスにアクセスいただけます。
If you have ever wanted to learn about Red Hat’s involvement in the ARM server ecosystem, and are in the San Francisco Bay Area, this week may be a perfect opportunity. Red Hat will be exhibiting at ARM TechCon, ARM Holdings’ premier yearly show at the Santa Clara Convention center. Attendees will be presented with a variety of great technical sessions and training topics, along with expert keynotes, solutions-based Expo Theater sessions and an expo floor filled with new and emerging technologies for the datacenter. Note that the expo floor can be accessed with the free
As for what Red Hat will be showcasing at the event, here are a few highlights:
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Ballroom G, 11:30 a.m. PDT - Red Hat’s Chief ARM Architect, Jon Masters, will present on building an open platform for network function virtualization (OPNFV) based on ARM servers (pass required).
- Wednesday, October 26, and Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Expo Hall , between 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. PDT - Check out Red Hat’s latest technologies and get answers to your questions about ARM infrastructure at booth #939. Demos will include Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server for ARM Development Preview, which supports many existing 64-bit ARM V8-A based systems. Additionally, Red Hat will showcase proof-of-concept KVM-based virtualization and Ceph technologies for the ARM architecture as well as proof-of-concept ARM-based solutions for big data with with Apache Spark and OPNFV (check these out with a free expo pass).
- Thursday, October 28, 2016
- Keynote Hall, 4:30 p.m. PDT - Listen in on Jon Master’s keynote session to learn more about the Wonderful World of Open Source. Following the keynote, at 5:15 p.m. PDT, Jon Masters and other Red Hatters will have an informal session at the Expo Theater to continue the Open Source discussion. To wrap the show up on a high note, Red Hat is sponsoring a happy hour on the Expo floor between 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.(all free with any pass).
As you visit the expo floor be sure to participate in a special passport program with ARM, Red Hat, and several other server ecosystem partners. In doing so, you can talk to engineers about their latest System on a Chip (SoC) designs, ask questions about development tools available for ARMv8 and inquire about upcoming technologies. Beyond getting first-class expert advice and guidance, you may win valuable prizes (like a Raspberry Pi 3) in daily drawings.
If you’re attending ARM TechCon and are interested in seeing the latest and greatest open innovations coming from the ARM ecosystem, be sure to stop by booth #939, attend Red Hat’s presentations, and check out the Open Source extravaganza on Thursday. We hope to see you there!
About the author
Yan Fisher is a Global evangelist at Red Hat where he extends his expertise in enterprise computing to emerging areas that Red Hat is exploring.
Fisher has a deep background in systems design and architecture. He has spent the past 20 years of his career working in the computer and telecommunication industries where he tackled as diverse areas as sales and operations to systems performance and benchmarking.