Red Hat アカウントを使用すると、メンバープロファイルや設定、さらにお客様のステータスに応じて以下のサービスにアクセスできます。
Red Hat アカウントを使用すると、メンバープロファイルや設定、さらにお客様のステータスに応じて以下のサービスにアクセスいただけます。
It has been a busy few months at Red Hat and we are pleased to share that several Red Hatters – as well as the company itself – have received a number of awards.
Women in Tech:
- The Boston Business Journal announced the 10 recipients of their 2016 Women to Watch in Science and Technology awards, and Denise Dumas, vice president of Red Hat's Operating System Platform, was an honoree. The award recognizes women in tech and life sciences who are succeeding in their respective fields and helping to motivate their peers.
- Five Red Hat women received 2015 Stevie Awards for Women in Business, including:
- DeLisa Alexander, chief people officer - Silver award for Women Helping Women in Business.
- Leigh Day, vice president of Marketing Communications - Bronze award for Mentor of the Year.
- Denise Dumas, vice president of Software Engineering – Silver award for Female Executive of the Year. This was Denise's second Stevie Award.
- Katrinka McCallum, vice president of Products and Technologies Operations - Bronze award for Woman of the Year in Technology. This was also Katrinka’s second Stevie Award.
- Jackie Yeaney, executive vice president of Marketing and Strategy - Silver award for Innovator of the Year.
- Red Hat president and CEO Jim Whitehurst was named a finalist for the Thinkers50 2015 Digital Thinking Award for his book, The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance. Every two years, Thinkers50 produces a prestigious ranking of management thinkers.
- Michael Carraway, vice president of IT, was named to Computerworld's 2016 Premier 100 Technology Leaders list. This annual list honors leaders for their exceptional technology leadership and innovative approaches to business challenges.
Great Place to Work:
- Glassdoor named Red Hat one of the "Best Places to Work" in 2016. This annual Employees' Choice Awards honors the best places to work across North America and parts of Europe, with winners determined by employee reviews and feedback. Red Hat also received this award in 2014 and 2013.
- Red Hat received a 2015 Triangle Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Award, given to 25 companies in the Triangle (N.C.) region for their health and wellness initiatives. Red Hat received this award in 2013 and 2012.
- Red Hat was recognized as a finalist for the North Carolina Technology Association's NC Tech Awards in the Best Places to Work and Fast Growth for Large Company categories.
- Our marketing communications team received seven 2015 MarCom Awards. The MarCom competition has more than 200 creative categories and receives about 6,000 entries per year. Red Hat won awards for the following projects:
- 2015 Red Hat Summit - Platinum award in the Special Event category
- 2015 Red Hat Summit intro video - Platinum award in the Motion Graphic Video category
- The FICO Analytics Cloud Relies on Red Hat video - Platinum award in the Corporate Image category
- Red Hat’s Tried. Tested. Trusted. campaign - Gold award in the Advertising Campaign category
- 2015 Red Hat North America Partner Conference – Gold award in the Special Event category
- Penn Manor: The power of open in education, part of our Open Source Stories series – Honorable Mention in the Information Video/Film category
- Open Hybrid Cloud - Honorable Mention in the Web Display Ad category
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.