In this short podcast, you'll hear from several OpenStack contributors directly from the show floor at OpenStack Summit.
You can also grab the MP3 directly on Jellycast.
Have feedback? Want to guest on the show? Shout out to @jzb on Twitter.
- Upstream: Episode 8. Talking with Patrick McGarry from the Ceph Team(MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 7. Langdon White on SoftwareCollections.org (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 6. Marvin Humphrey of the Apache Software Foundation Talks Apache (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 5. Colin Walters on Project Atomic and rpm-ostree (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 4. Shane Curcuru on Brand Management and Trademarks (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 3. Ohad Levy Discusses Foreman and OpenStack (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 2. Bradley Kuhn on the Software Freedom Conservancy (MP3)
- Upstream: Episode 1. Leslie Hawthorn on Why Checking Your Privilege is Good For You (MP3)
About the author
Joe Brockmeier is the editorial director of the Red Hat Blog. He also acts as Vice President of Marketing & Publicity for the Apache Software Foundation.
Brockmeier joined Red Hat in 2013 as part of the Open Source and Standards (OSAS) group, now the Open Source Program Office (OSPO). Prior to Red Hat, Brockmeier worked for Citrix on the Apache OpenStack project, and was the first OpenSUSE community manager for Novell between 2008-2010.