Red Hat Workshop Series
Agile Integration with APIs & Containers: Hands-on workshops
Coming to a city near you
Agile integration, APIs and containers deliver business value in a digital world—from supporting internal innovation and enabling cross-enterprise agility, to creating new products and revenue streams.
Join us for Red Hat's Agile integration with APIs and containers workshops and learn how to:
- Reuse existing capabilities or data.
- Design APIs with a contract-first approach.
- Establish an API lifecycle—from design to implementation to management.
- Provide the right information to the right application at the right time.
- Orchestrate container-based, distributed microservices.
In addition, we will host role-based labs for real-world application of these concepts–relevant to your area of focus: API design and management or API development and security.
Who should attend:
- Enterprise architects
Prerequisites for Workshop:
- Bring your own laptop
- Labs will be completed via a cloud platform
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Microservices, APIs, Containers and Integration Day
If you live in the Seattle or Palo Alto area, we also invite you to attend: Microservices, APIs, Containers and Integration Day. During these full day events, you will hear from Red Hat and open source experts who will discuss:
- Integrating cloud-native applications
- Enabling a DevOps capability across applications and integrations
- Connecting and collaborating with APIs and microservices
- Integrating Software-as-a-Service across environments