As automation, service integration, and electronic data collection increase, businesses can benefit from cloud-based deployments for business process applications. Today, business process management (BPM) technology can be paired with container technologies for cloud enablement, increasing deployment efficiency, environmental flexibility, and collaboration. Container technologies, such as Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.3, allow for simplified bundling of an entire runtime environment, including the application and its dependencies, libraries, and configuration.
In this webinar, we'll:
- Review options for deploying to cloud environments.
- Walk through the design, implementation, and deployment of a sample BPM application to Container Platform.
- Demonstrate use of a PatternFly and AngularJS-based user interface alongside the exposed REST and JavaTM application interfaces to provide a custom-built, business-specific application.
- Discuss challenges, such as integrating development cycles, authorizing process-specific user roles, and deploying multi-context project repositories—along with common solutions.
- Attendees will receive a repository that can be cloned to reproduce the application assets, sample code, and mimic OpenShift deployments.
- Jeremy Ary, senior software engineer, Red Hat Middleware, Red Hat
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes