The Financial Sector has a tremendous need for business automation and the success of our customers in this industry has been the driving force of innovation.
Come join Red Hat for an interactive session on leveraging the latest open source technologies to automate business processes and decisions.
During this event Red Hat will cover:
- The latest standards for process modeling - business process model and notation (BPMN) and decision model and notation (DMN)
- Putting decisions in the hands of Business Analysts
- Using rules for dynamic questioning to improve user experience and efficiency
- Innovations coming out of the open source communities behind the most popular decision management platforms
- How to use the latest technologies to develop cloud-native microservices for automating business processes and decisions
- Demonstrations and Customer Success Stories
- Panel Discussion on leveraging open source to deliver the speed, security, and agility you need to stay competitive
Who Should Attend:
IT executives, architects, software developers, and business analysts who want to learn about the latest open source, low-code application development technologies for automation of key business decisions.
|9:15 a.m.||Transforming Financial Services with Open Source Technology|
|10:00 a.m.||Digital Banking Demo|
|10:45 a.m.||Deployment: Cloud Native Decision Services as Microservices Concepts|
|11:30 a.m.||Putting decisions in the hands of Business Analysts Authoring Standards: Processes, Cases, and Rules (BPMN 2.0, DMN)|
|12:45 a.m.||Using rules for dynamic questioning to improve user experience and efficiency (Credit Card Disputes dynamic questionnaire)|
|1:30 p.m.||Process Driven Applications (Building low code applications using rich APIs)|
|2:30 p.m.||Impact of AI, ML, and RPA on Business Automation and How Red Hat Products support them|
|3:15 p.m.||Panel - Leveraging open source to deliver the speed, security, and agility you need to stay competitive|
|4:00 p.m.||Wrap up|