Singapore FinTech Festival
The world’s largest platform for the global FinTech community is back from 12 to 16 November. The Singapore FinTech Festival provides a platform for connection, collaboration and co-creation of FinTech in Singapore and beyond. This year, the Singapore FinTech Festival 2018 will feature a series of exciting events including FinTech Conference & Exhibition, Global FinTech Hackcelerator Demo Day, AI in Finance Summit, FinTech Awards, Innovation Lab Crawl, Workshops, and an expanded Investor Summit comprising of “FinTech Deal Day” and a new component “Meet ASEAN’s Talents and Champions (MATCH)”.
Damien Wong, Vice President and General Manager for Asian Growth Emerging Markets (GEMs), Red Hat spoke at the FinTech Festival 2018 in Singapore. FinTech Festival 2018 is the world’s largest event for the global FinTech community organised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Hear Damien share his insights about the role of Open Source for Financial Inclusion in ASEAN.
Date: 12th Nov. 2018
Time: 4:25pm - 4:50pm
Breakout track: ASEAN Fintech Opportunities
Session topic: Tech Transformation for ASEAN :The rise of B2B Tech
Spokesperson: Damien Wong, Vice President and General Manager for Asian Growth Emerging Markets (GEMs)
Learn more about what Red Hat can do for the Financial Services industry.
- How can financial services reduce poverty in Asia and the role open source can play - Interviewer: Damien Wong, General Manger, Vice President of Asian Growth Economies, Red Hat
- Ascend Money Selects Red Hat Solutions to Accelerate Electronic Payment Systems Across Southeast Asia
- AmBank Group and Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU) Honored as Red Hat Innovation Awards APAC 2018 Winners in Malaysia
- Directorate General of Treasury and Bank BRI Honored as Red Hat Innovation Awards APAC 2018 Winners in Indonesia
- APAC Financial Services Institutions Bank on Red Hat to Enhance Agility
Watch our financial services overview:
Tech Transformation for ASEAN :The rise of B2B Tech
Industry leaders’ perspective on the use of transformative technology in ASEAN, its opportunities, challenges, and risks.