About the event
Did you know that there’s more than one path to IT modernization? We invite you to the Red Hat conference - a mix of technical sessions, interactive case studies and practical demonstrations that will help you understand your options and choose the best path for your organization. This meeting will help you get to know other products outside of Linux - automation, containerization, virtualization, etc. - and will also help you create a plan to modernize your organization's IT infrastructure.
What you will learn
- How to optimize existing technologies and roll out new ones faster.
- How to use open technology for automation and management of multiple virtualized environments.
- How to containerize applications and manage their life cycle.
- How to adapt to constant change and be ready for what’s next.
Who should attend
- IT Decision Makers
- IT Administrators
- IT Architects
Attend if your company:
- Is interested in exploring the power of open source technology.
- Is developing a cloud or container strategy.
- Needs to reduce IT spend.
- Wants to escape vendor lock-in.
- Is opening a new branch or datacenter.
About Red Hat and Intel
By harnessing the power of Red Hat and Intel Xeon processors, organizations can deliver greater workload densities and vastly improve effi ciency, free up resources, and cut costs—without sacrifi cing performance, security, and existing investments—while managing both the guest and host systems, allowing management of workloads and infrastructure within the same system.
TUESDAY, JUNE 19th, 2018
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration and coffee - Check-in|
|09:30 - 10:00||Open Source - an answer in the era of Digital Transformation|
|10:00 - 10:30||Start with an open, reliable, secure operating system - Red Hat Enterprise Linux (demo)|
|10:30 - 11:00||Standardize your IT environment and take back control - Red Hat Insights (demo)|
|11:00 - 11:15||Coffee break|
|11:15 - 12:15||Manage tasks and processes with automation - using Ansible and Ansible Tower (demo)|
|12:15 - 12:45||Optimize and extend your virtualization investment with Red Hat Virtualization (demo)|
|12:45 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 14:30||Introduction to containerization & Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform|
|14:30 - 15:00||Monitor IT environment - from an on-premise data center to the public cloud - Red Hat CloudForms (demo)|
|15:00 - 16:00||Microservices on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (demo)|
|16:00 - 16:15||Q&A, prize drawing|