Assessing performance of a general and flexible business process management (BPM) products and solutions is difficult. It's notoriously difficult to assess, measure, and accurately predict how a product or solution will scale under normal use and load. Each user's unique business requirements and specific implementation design must be taken into account.
Red Hat has partnered with Vizuri, an IT consulting firm, to provide you with a performance test tool for any BPM framework or process server. The BPM performance test tool can be used to model and assess many different scenarios simulating a set of reusable resources. The results will be a uniform performance evaluation that accounts for as much end-user process design and implementation variability as feasible.
Join this webinar to learn more about this tool through a case study on Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite. We'll cover:
- The Vizuri BPM performance test tool.
- BPM performance test tool results of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- How to use the BPM performance test tool on your own BPM implementations.
- Kenneth Spokas, Technical director, Vizuri
- Phil Simpson, Principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: February 15, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour