Red Hat is hosting its second annual Communications Executive Roundtable on October 16-17 in Boston, MA. Leaders from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific will gather to collectively discuss and advise on the intersection of the telecom, media and cable business.
This is an opportunity to share industry perspectives on open source, new streams of service revenue, cost reductions, implementation experiences, Over the Tops for architectural evolution and integration. Additionally, this provides an ongoing platform to build a fundamental joint business value proposition and shape the future of the industry.
Agenda topics will include:
- Evolution and future of Open Source, and virtualization for Communication Service Providers (CSP)
- Lessons learned in application of Open Source and Virtualization in CSPs
- The NFV journey and applications that drive business benefit in CSPs
- Telecoms Infrastructure Project TIP
- IOT for Revenue Growth
- Security vulnerability and concerns
- Organizational challenges: DevOps/Agile/Virtualization deployment in CSPs
- Evolution to 5G, edge strategy and architecture
Chris Burke, former Vodafone CTO, has been invited to serve a moderator for this exclusive event. Given his experience as a CTO (including being the first CTO in Vodafone) and as a serial Co-Founder/Investor in telecoms and IT technology companies, Chris is extremely qualified to lead, facilitate and interface among our senior executives.
Executive Roundtable Dinner
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
15 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be served.
Four Seasons Hotel Boston
200 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02116
Red Hat will provide flight and hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the airport, and all meals.
For assistance and questions, please contact Alicia Massey at 919-757-5004 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org