Modern applications deployed into hybrid cloud environments may have complex technology platforms that are increasingly difficult to monitor. Application developers and site reliability engineers (SRE) need new ways of monitoring performance that are less difficult to understand and manage. Prometheus has become a leading tool for monitoring the behavior of containers and orchestration systems.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How Prometheus collects metrics data
- An overview of out-of-the-box platform enhancements and alerting rules
- How Prometheus monitors specific projects and pods
- How Prometheus creates custom rules for Alertmanager
- How to configure Alertmanager to route alerts to external notification systems
Live event date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.