Join this four-day virtual workshop, created to provide IBM Power® partner pre-sales and consultants with a technical overview of all Red Hat® solutions for SAP®.
Led by an instructor and highly interactive, participants will be encouraged to ask questions and explore the solutions in the hand-on labs sessions each day. Join us to discover:
- How Red Hat software is built.
- How software certification works in general and for SAP HANA®.
- The added value you can bring using Ansible® and Insights.
- The clustering options available for SAP HANA and Netweaver.
- The role of OpenShift® Container Platform in an SAP landscape.
The workshop will run in English from 9 a.m. CET to 4.15 p.m. CET on the following four dates and will cover:
1. Red Hat overview and Ansible - October 29, 2020
- Red Hat solution portfolio and strategy in context of SAP.
- Introduction to Ansible.
- Creating a fully automated installation of HANA with Ansible Playbooks and Ansible roles.
2. Advanced Ansible - November 5, 2020
- Demo on how to using Ansible roles in our management tools.
- Clustering of SAP systems with Pacemaker.
- Demo of Predictive Maintenance with Satellite.
3. OpenShift Architecture - November 12, 2020
- Architectural overview of OpenShift.
- Introduction to SAP Datahub.
- Installing SAP DataHub on OpenShift.
4. OpenShift Operations - November 19, 2020
- How to add a new node and update OS.
- Ideas for business continuity and backups.