MAXIMIZE YOUR TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT
Red Hat® Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are highly technical product specialists who proactively partner with your organization to help you achieve operational excellence with Red Hat enterprise solutions. Your TAM will develop a personal relationship with you to understand your unique business needs, strategically plan deployments, and speed issue resolution. TAMs are assigned by matching your technical profile with the product and industry expertise of one of our engineers. Your TAM engages with your organization, determines issues, owns the critical situations, and makes recommendations for improvements to ensure success.
SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Red Hat TAMs are specialized experts who help optimize your Red Hat solutions to accommodate new trends and deployment models and realize optimal growth and performance. They draw upon years of industry experience and a thorough knowledge of specific Red Hat product families to provide each customer with individualized support and advice. TAMs are grouped into these categories:
Expertise is based in the platform specialty group, with knowledge of the kernel, Red Hat Satellite, filesystems, logical volume management (LVM), and other Red Hat Enterprise Linux®-based platform toolsets.
Expertise is based in the cloud specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift®-based toolsets.
Expertise is based in the middleware specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat tools, OpenShift development, and mobile-based toolsets.
Expertise is based in the cloud specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
Expertise is based in the cloud specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat CloudForms®.
BENEFITS OF A RED HAT TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Relationship with a specialist who has extensive experience in Red Hat solutions and understands your unique environment and business objectives.
- Enhanced resources for your IT organization and improved operational efficiency of your technology initiatives.
- Proactive planning and technical reviews to prevent issues before they arise.
- Direct line to the Red Hat engineering organization so you can impact future product features and updates.
- Proactive notifications and resolutions for critical security issues.
- Insight into current and future Red Hat products to plan for and meet your long-term technology goals.
- Collaboration between TAMs and partners to solve technical issues.
For more information about the Red Hat Technical Account Management offering, visit redhat.com or speak with your sales account manager.