Want to design business processes, but not sure how to get started? First you’ve heard of Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite, or anxious to get started with your freshly downloaded JBoss BPM Suite? Then, this webinar’s for you.
JBoss BPM Suite starter kit can get you up and processing in 6 easy steps:
- Provide you with the details, help, and a path to rules, events, and process freedom.
- Show you a quick and easy entry into the world of process design.
- Walk you through the contents of—and what you can achieve with—JBoss BPM Suite.
- Provide a quick-tour series of video tutorials getting you started from scratch.
- Let you use any of several pre-installed projects and workshops to take you step-by-step through constructing a project from scratch.
- See how to make use of several workshops-in-a-can to host your own getting started events at work, with friends, or at a local user group.
Join this webinar:
- For a grand tour of the JBoss BPM Suite starter kit.
- To learn how to hit the ground running as a BPM.
Speaker: Eric Schabell, technology evangelist, Red Hat
Date: November 12, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Technical and Business