Connect with Red Hat onsite at Mobile World Congress 2016 to see why 100% of telecommunications organizations in the global Fortune 500 rely on Red Hat technology.
VISIT US AT BOOTH 2G30, HALL 2
Stop by our booth to explore how Red Hat is driving innovation in the telecommunications industry by ensuring open source technologies meet the security, availability, performance, scalability, and deployability requirements of carrier-grade operations.
WHO RELIES ON RED HAT?
Service providers large and small have turned to Red Hat to help solve critical software infrastructure challenges. And together with our large ecosystem of technology partners, Red Hat delivers a broad range of tested and certified solutions to service providers.
|SERVICE PROVIDERS||TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS|
|21CN Information Network (China)||Affirmed Networks|
|Sprint||Big Switch Networks|
|Time Warner Cable||Dell|
|UNE EPM Telecommunications (Columbia)||Ericsson|
|YTL Communications (Malaysia)||Huawei|
Connect with our experts in booth 2G30 to learn more.
Our team of subject matter experts will be onsite in booth 2G30 to help you dive into Red Hat's complete portfolio of open source solutions. You'll learn more about:
- Network virtualization
- Mobile app development
- Big data analytics
- Advanced device connectivity (IoT)
- Content delivery network (CDN) and Video On Demand (VOD)
- Cloud infrastructure platform
Schedule 1:1 time with Red Hat subject matter experts to get your key questions answered in booth 2630, Hall 2. You can discuss topics including:
- Building an NFV infrastructure with a complete, open software stack
- Incorporating existing assets and adapting your infrastructure for future needs with open hybrid cloud
- Deploying big data analytics technologies like Hadoop and Spark on a scalable, integrated software foundation
- Developing and managing mobile applications with a cloud-based middleware platform
- Delivering media content on a software-defined infrastructure
- Deploying flexible and elastic infrastructure solutions to bring IoT to life quickly, cost-effectively, and with lower risk
- And more!
Contact your Red Hat representative for more information on scheduling a meeting at Mobile World Congress.
Since the environment we've created is rooted in open source standards, it will allow us to grow our middleware platform at a rational cost and allow us to focus on delivering applications to our business.Jamie Williams, Sprint
- Red Hat overview presentation
- 2.44 MB
- IDC Partner Connection: Red Hat and Accenture
- How Red Hat and Accenture are fostering digital transformation for the telecoms, media, and technology market 215.28 KB
- IDC Partner Connection: Red Hat and T-Systems
- How T-Systems partners with Red Hat to deliver vertical-ready cloud services 744.17 KB
- Doyle Research: Open Source Networking
- Open source networking drives NFV innovation for the telecom industry 1.25 MB
- Simplify IoT Implementation with Eurotech and Red Hat
- 553.81 KB
- IDC spotlight: Amdocs and Red Hat
- Amdocs and Red Hat: Redefining the Telecommunications Software Ecosystem 4.39 MB
- Solution brief: Red Hat and Cisco
- Adopt Network Functions Virtualization faster with Red Hat and Cisco 412.59 KB 411.26 KB
Whitepapers and datasheets
- Red Hat Telecommunications Partner Guide
- 684.82 KB
- Datasheet: Red Hat Mobile Application Platform
- Bringing agility to enterprise mobility 491.22 KB
- OPNFV: An Open Platform to Accelerate NFV
- 167.93 KB
- Technology detail: Intelligent Systems Solution for the IoT
- 369.3 KB