Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
- Witness a variety of expert deep technical talks on containers and orchestrating them with Kubernetes. For example, OpenShift architect Clayton Coleman is presenting “Application Development on a Cloud-Native Platform” at 1:50 p.m. PST, on Monday, November 9, 2015. In the session, Clayton will cover workflow and tooling for application developers using Kubernetes as a development platform while still allowing developers to manage the lower level components of the system. This talk will show enhancements to core Kubernetes objects, and how they are being moved into the Kubernetes core over time.
- Learn about the future of Platform-as-a-Service.
PaaS isn’t static; it involves a constantly progressing set of technologies to enable a better approach to building and running applications. Ashesh Badani, general manager, OpenShift at Red Hat, is being joined by Google's Craig McLuckie and others for a panel discussion around the future of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Ashesh is responsible for Red Hat’s PaaS business. Check it out on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. PST.
- Get inspired about building highly scalable microservices-based applications.
KubeCon is your opportunity to dig deeper into how to implement microservices. Red Hatter Christian Posta helps you to make microservices a reality with “Microservices aren't just for unicorns: meet fabric8.io”. At 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, November 11, 2015, Christian will walk attendees through building microservices with Fabric8 on top of Kubernetes.
- Connect with other Kubernetes enthusiasts, including Red Hatters. Come by Red Hat's booth (#1) connect with us on container security, orchestration, storage, management, and more. In addition, events outside the main conference track will allow attendees to interact with other Kubernetes enthusiasts.
If you are passionate about building highly scalable microservices-based apps, containerizing traditional apps, and/or are just getting started with Kubernetes, this is an event you won't want to miss. For more information on KubeCon or to register for the event, please visit https://kubecon.io/.