Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
Red Hat Ceph Storage is being deployed today in a variety of different roles from Cinder block and ephemeral storage for OpenStack environments to object storage repositories to standard block devices in traditional storage environments. Historically, customers would install Red Hat Ceph Storage manually or even with the legacy tool ceph-deploy. Last year, Red Hat introduced Red Hat Storage Console to help simplify this process. This admin console both install Red Hat Ceph Storage and manage the cluster and report on performance. The following blog is a quick start guide to setting up a Red Hat Storage Console.
This blog assumes a few things before you begin the installation of Red Hat Storage Console:
- A host with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 already installed
- A host with NTP running
- A host with a FQDN in DNS or host file
- A host either registered to Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat Content Network with the following repos enabled:
If the following requirements are met above, we can begin the installation.
1. Run yum upgrade to update the host:
# yum upgrade
2. Subscribe the host the to two additional channels, rhel-7-server-rhscon-2-main-rpms & rhel-7-server-rhscon-2-installer-rpms, needed for the Red Hat Storage Console:
# subscription-manager repos --enable=rhel-7-server-rhscon-2-main-rpms --enable=rhel-7-server-rhscon-2-installer-rpms
3. Install the Red Hat Storage Console packages needed:
yum install rhscon-core rhscon-ceph rhscon-ui
4. Configure the firewall rules (10443. 8080, 4505-4506, 10080, 2003, 443, 80, Ceph-installer) to allow the required Red Hat Storage Console traffic through:
#firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=10443/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=8080/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=4505-4506/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=10080/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=2003/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-service=ceph-installer #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=443/tcp #firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=80/tcp
5. Configure skyring by running skyring-setup and answering the questions when prompted:
6. Red Hat Storage Console should now be accessible via the web at the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) specified in the skyring-setup (http://FQDN/skyring):
7. Once the login screen is visible, login with the default credentials of admin:admin:
8. Upon successful completion of login, the dashboard will be displayed:
Benjamin Schmaus is a Red Hat Cloud TAM in the NA Central region. He has been involved with Linux since 1998 and has supported business environments in a variety of industries: retail, defense, software, financial, higher education and K-12. Most recently he has been focused on enabling our customers in deploying, operating and supporting Red Hat OpenStack Linux Platform and Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Innovation is only possible because of the people behind it. Join us at Red Hat Summit, May 2-4, to hear from TAMs and other Red Hat experts in person! Register now for only US$1,000 using code CEE17.
A Red Hat Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a specialized product expert who works collaboratively with IT organizations to strategically plan for successful deployments and help realize optimal performance and growth. The TAM is part of Red Hat’s world class Customer Experience and Engagement organization and provides proactive advice and guidance to help you identify and address potential problems before they occur. Should a problem arise, your TAM will own the issue and engage the best resources to resolve it as quickly as possible with minimal disruption to your business.