Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
Red Hat Satellite 6.4.1 is now generally available. The main drivers for the 6.4.1 release are upgrade and stability fixes. Thirteen bugs have been addressed in this release - the complete list is at the end of the post. The most notable issue is compatibility with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6.
There is one erratum for the server and one for the hosts. The install ISOs will be updated soon, but customers registered via Red Hat Subscription Manager can update via `foreman-maintain` as described in the upgrade guide today.
Customers who have already upgraded to Satellite 6.4 should follow the instructions in the errata. Customers who are on versions of Satellite prior to 6.4 should refer to the Upgrading and Updating Red Hat Satellite Guide. You may also want to consider using the Satellite Upgrade Helper if moving from Satellite 6.x to Satellite 6.4.
Customers who have received hotfixes should check the list of bugs fixed to confirm their hotfix is contained in the release before upgrading. Please reach out to Red Hat Support if you have applied a hotfix that doesn’t correspond to one of the bugs mentioned below to verify that you can apply the hotfix to Satellite 6.4.1.
This update fixes the following bugs:
- BZ - 1636328 - foreman-installer --reset cannot empty local mongo 3.4 database
- BZ - 1638403 - Create Host fails with: "Invalid single-table inheritance type: Host::Discovered is not a subclass of Host::Managed"
- BZ - 1646733 - hammer hostgroup info --output json returns json including non unique keys
- BZ - 1646739 - Upgrade from 6.3.4 to 6.4 is failing on foreman-rake katello:import_subscriptions
- BZ - 1646740 - Non admin user is unable to see the audits for katello and taxable resources created by admin using Any Location context
- BZ - 1646741 - While upgrading satellite from 6.3->6.4, satellite-installer does not perform remove_legacy_mongo step in some situations which results in error
- BZ - 1646742 - [Satellite 6.2.14] Config group is not working with customer user role. (Failing with Stack level too deep)
- BZ - 1646745 - Ansible processes might get killed when logrotate runs for smart_proxy_dynflow_core
- BZ - 1646747 - 6.4 snap25 bug joining a realm on kickstart
- BZ - 1646748 - Upgrade to Satellite 6.4 is failing on script 20180516103339_update_idm_params.rb
- BZ - 1646755 - [Satellite 6] Adding search for lifecycle_environment or lifecycle_environment_id in role host filter with permission view_hosts does not construct SQL query when API is used
- BZ - 1651960 - Upgrade from 6.4.0 to 6.4.1 failed at Upgrade Step: remove_legacy_mongo
- BZ - 1646736 - goferd errors with "[...] Condition('amqp:resource-limit-exceeded', 'local-idle-timeout expired')" when pushing Errata from Satellite
About the author
John Spinks is a Senior Principal Technical Marketing Manager for Red Hat. He acts as a subject matter expert for Red Hat Management products including Satellite and Insights. Previous experience includes almost 10 years as a Technical Marketing Engineer for NetApp in RTP, NC.