Red Hat 블로그
Red Hat is several kilograms heavier in glass trophies, thanks to multiple recent award wins in the U.S. and EMEA.
- Red Hat was awarded Software Vendor of the Year at the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2018 and Cloud Innovator of the Year by Dynatrace at its EMEA Partner Summit 2018. Celebrating resellers, ISVs, solution providers, systems integrators, and their vendor and distributor partners, the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2018 attracted several hundred entries, with 29 countries across Europe represented by the finalists. The judges praised the high level of innovation in this year’s entries. Red Hat is deeply committed to collaboration and we are delighted to be recognised for how we work with our ecosystem to drive meaningful results for customers.
- Red Hat OpenShift was awarded Best Cloud Agile Technology in the second annual Computing DevOps Excellence Awards, as well as Best Cloud Platform in the TechXLR8 2018 awards. The Computing DevOps Excellence Awards, now in its second year, showcases outstanding achievement from organisations, personalities and solutions operating within the DevOps space. The Best Cloud Agile Technology category judged entrants on how their technology serves both cloud and DevOps approaches to drive business value for customers. The TechXLR8 Awards are part of TechXLR8 and London Tech Week and celebrate innovation and excellence in the tech industry, designed to showcase both research & development and solution providers leading the way in areas including 5G, virtual & augmented reality, IoT and Cloud. The two Red Hat OpenShift wins reflects the platform’s ability to help organisations take advantage of DevOps methodologies to deliver modern, cloud-native applications faster, so that they can meet the needs of dynamic, demanding markets.
- In a multi-year collaboration with Eurotech, Red Hat, as well as Cloudera, won IoT Infrastructure of the Year with their Enterprise End-to-End Architecture for IoT, in the Big Data Excellence Awards 2018. The Big Data Excellence Awards celebrate the top performers working at the forefront of data, analytics, the Internet of Things and Big Data. Red Hat, Cloudera and Eurotech winning Enterprise End-to-End Architecture for IoT reflects how the three companies have combined strengths and technologies to deliver open source architecture that can address enterprise IoT needs. This is the second year that Red Hat and Eurotech have been recognised by Computing’s annual awards for IoT infrastructure.
- Red Hat also nabbed three SIIA CODiE Awards at the annual industry show. The SIIA CODiE Awards are an IT industry award program emphasizing peer review and recognition throughout the judging and award process. Business technology leaders including industry executives, industry analysts, media, consultants and investors evaluate assigned products during the first-round review which determines the finalists. SIIA members then vote on the finalist products and the scores from both rounds are tabulated to select the winners. Red Hat has received recognition from the CODiE Awards for the past several years, and we are proud to continue this trend in 2018:
- Red Hat 3scale API Management won the Best API Management Platform category
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 12 took home the top prize for Software-Defined Infrastructure
- Red Hat Ansible Tower was selected as the best DevOps tool and was named the best overall business technology product
We congratulate our teams on these accolades and thank our partners, customers and communities for their meaningful collaboration past, present and future. We are stronger together!
About the author
Read full bio
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.