Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
This week, we’ll be joining many of our peers from the greater business process management (BPM) community for Gartner’s 2013 Business Process Management Summit. Gartner continues to do a fantastic job with this event, bringing together a veritable who’s who of BPM talent and thought leaders for three days of discussions and networking. As in years past, we’re enjoying the buzz leading into the event and look forward to kicking things off in Maryland.
Business transformation is once again one of the primary themes for the event, which we think is a relevant and appropriate perspective on BPM. Today’s BPM and business rule management (BRM) systems are powerful technologies that empower organizations to become more dynamic, agile and efficient. These technologies truly are capable of bringing about transformation and have proven their value for business decision management, application development and real time data analytics.
From our perspective, combining BPM and open source brings additional benefits to the table, for example:
- Low business risk due to the open and community-based nature of the technology, as well as a lack of vendor lock-in.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) when compared to current proprietary solutions.
- Simple pricing due to the nature of easy-to-understand, core-based subscriptions that provide flexibility across small to large deployments without requiring large up-front investments.
- Flexibility that allows for greater customization and adaptation within existing IT environments and does not force users to change the way they work.
We’ll be in booth #304 during the event and would love to see you. Stop by to hear more about the roadmap and plans for the forthcoming release of our new BPM product based on technology acquired with Polymita last year, and how business process and business rules management come together to fuel intelligent business operations. In the meantime, feel free to check out our video on the intelligent, integrated shipping company to get a better sense of how business rules and business process management help make every day actions efficient, repeatable, and cost effective.
Full conference and registration details are available at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/business-process