Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
The overarching theme of Mobile World Congress 2018 is "creating a better future." This is a theme that can speak to the core of technology companies; at Red Hat, we see this exemplified through our global telecommunications customers who are embracing open source and the community to help transform their telcos from the inside out.
At Red Hat, we believe that technology thrives in the open, when individuals are free to share their ideas and build on the work of a community. Our customers have also recognized the business value of open technology and the community that comes with it. Here are a couple of recent customers stories that highlight the kind of collaboration:
- Japan’s NTT DOCOMO sought greater software flexibility and increase agility of services. The company’s philosophy is "to create a new world of communications culture." Given that, NTT DOCOMO recognized that service infrastructure is mission-critical for its end users, and began a digital transformation focused on open source technology implementation. The company adopted Red Hat OpenStack Platform as a virtualization infrastructure, which is providing the basis for new IT initiatives. Because of this implementation, NTT DOCOMO is seeing a decrease in its hardware footprint, resulting in cost reduction and improved service delivery speed.
- ARSAT, an Argentine government-owned telco within the Modernization Ministry of Argentina, provides datacenter and application services to the main government departments in Argentina, as well as public banks. ARSAT needed an enterprise-grade solution with strong security to handle its growing data needs -- and it needed to implement this solution without any downtime. With the help of Red Hat Consulting, ARSAT successfully migrated from the Ceph community project to Red Hat Ceph Storage without an outage. In fact, within four days, ARSAT was able to migrate more than 95 percent of its applications without customer disruption.
Currently, OpenStack is a central technology for network functions virtualization (NFV), designed to provide telcos with better reliability and lower latency at a massive scale. Red Hat OpenStack Platform is designed to deliver a production-ready foundation to create, deploy, manage and scale a public or private cloud infrastructure -- which helps telco providers better deliver the innovation their customers expect. Complementary to OpenStack, Red Hat Ceph Storage provides an open, highly-scalable software-defined storage platform that maps to the OpenStack scale-out architecture and tightly integrates with its component services. Whereas traditional storage solutions may become a bottleneck of sorts for agile web-scale applications, Red Hat Ceph Storage is well suited for telcos implementing modern workloads like cloud infrastructure, analytics, media repository and backup and restore solutions.
Learn more about how we’re helping our customers create a better future together this week at Mobile World Congress. Stop by our booth (2G40) in Hall 2 of the conference center where will be showcasing a number of customer demos that highlight how using open source technologies like Red Hat OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Ceph Storage help deliver next-generation telecommunications services.
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.