Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 고객 상태에 따라 다음의 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
아직 등록하지 않으셨습니까? 등록해야 하는 이유:
- 한 곳에서 기술 자료 문서를 탐색하고, 지원 사례와 서브스크립션을 관리하고, 업데이트를 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
- 조직 내의 사용자를 보고, 계정 정보, 기본 설정 및 권한을 편집할 수 있습니다.
- Red Hat 자격증을 관리하고 시험 내역을 조회하며 자격증 관련 로고 및 문서를 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
Red Hat 계정으로 회원 프로필, 기본 설정 및 자신의 고객 상태에 따른 기타 서비스에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
보안을 위해, 공용 컴퓨터 사용 중에 Red Hat 서비스 이용이 끝난 경우 로그아웃하는 것을 잊지 마십시오.로그아웃
Today marks an exciting milestone for Red Hat as we share news of the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host, an operating system optimized for running the next generation of applications with Linux containers.
Based on the world’s leading enterprise Linux platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host enables enterprises to embrace a container-based architecture to take advantage of the benefits of development and deployment flexibility and simplified maintenance, without sacrificing performance, stability, security, or the value of Red Hat’s vast certified ecosystem.
An application architecture based on Linux containers requires not only the tools to build and run containers, but also an underlying foundation that is secure, reliable, enterprise-grade, with an established lifecycle designed to meet the ongoing requirements of the enterprise over the long term. The release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host supports Red Hat's commitment to make Linux containers a stable and reliable component of enterprise IT across the open hybrid cloud.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host provides many benefits, including
- Atomic updating and rollback through an image-like update mechanism.
- Container images in docker format can be deployed and run as application containers.
- Certification and support, along with a chain of trust for containers built using platform images provided by Red Hat.
- Container orchestration at scale through Kubernetes, creating large-scale business applications from discrete services deployed in containers across clusters of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host.
- Stronger security by default through SELinux, cgroups and kernel namespaces, isolating each container in a multi-container environment.
- Support for super-privileged containers enables host management applications to access the host and other containers in a secure manner.
Looking for more detail? Here are 7 reasons to use Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host. To learn even more about Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host and Red Hat’s container strategy:
- View the press release.
- Register to attend next week’s virtual event, Transform Application Delivery with Containers.
- Read about Linux containers as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
You can get started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host today. Visit the award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal to access downloads, documentation, how-to resources, and more. Don’t have a Red Hat subscription? Request an evaluation.