Developers must often build and deploy applications that rely on isolated products. Instead of focusing on development, they find themselves worrying about the deployment and management of underlying services, as well as the configuration of historically error-prone areas like clustering, resource constraint tuning, and software updates.
Red Hat addresses this challenge by making its middleware portfolio available as containerized services, transforming them from isolated products to integrated application services running in a managed container environment.
Join this webinar to learn how to quickly and easily build a wide range of application types using Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware as containerized services on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Availability of containerized middleware services.
- Common features across all services.
- Differences between traditional and containerized distributions.
- Typical architectures for middleware projects.
- How Red Hat helps maintain your middleware infrastructure.
- James Falkner, technical marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: March 7, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Length: 1 hour