Your development and operations teams can accelerate app delivery with self-service container-building and provisioning, integrated CI/CD capability, automated deployments, self-healing and auto-scaling and automated security scanning. This can help you be responsive, accountable, and agile, while providing the additional security, privacy, and compliance government and certain industries require.
Join this webinar to learn about a full-stack solution, a cloud-based capability for Containers-as-a-Service, using Microsoft Azure and Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Containers-as-a-Service and delivering cloud-based capabilities with this approach.
- Maintaining traditional workloads and the ability to to accelerate new app and service delivery.
- Managing and securing complex hybrid environments.
- Building adaptable environments to handle the future.
- Moving to a cost-effective operating expenses (OpEx) model.
- David Yu, Cloud solution architect, Federal Azure Team, Microsoft
- Evong Chung, Solution architect manager, Red Hat
- Julian Soh, Principal architect, Azure Team, Microsoft
Date: Febrauary 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour