About your mainframe:
- Does it house a significant portion of your application portfolio and have long release cycles that hamper innovation?
- Are its costs increasing without adding significant new capabilities, and do you wonder what part it could play in moving to the cloud?
- Does it contain production code that current staff can no longer support and that the market no longer has skills to hire for support?
Join this webinar to learn about emerging technologies, approaches, and expertise that can modernize your application stack incrementally, without having to make expensive code changes on the mainframe. We'll cover this way to reduce your mainframe costs while integrating faster, including:
- A structured approach to application modernization from Red Hat.
- How emerging technologies from Red Hat can get you to the cloud and DevOps faster.
- How to discover business workflows in your mainframe using new tools.
- How to expose mainframe workflows as APIs without writing a single line of code.
- A live demonstration of the entire approach.
Date: March 7, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Zohaib Khan, application modernization practice lead, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
Zohaib Khan, Red Hat Public Sector application modernization practice lead, helps companies makes sense of emerging technologies—like APIs, microservices, and containers—and use them to deliver new capabilities and business models the open source way. Zohaib presents regularly at Red Hat Summit and has presented at StackWorld and APIWorld as well. He writes about DevOps, application modernization, disruption with technology, and innovation on his Stack Innovator blog. Prior to Red Hat, Zohaib was a senior manager in healthcare and financial services, and he dabbled in entrepreneurship by co-founding a technology services company.