You want to be sure that the contents of your containers are secure. Having an insecure automated supply chain can introduce vulnerabilities. Having the ability to independently define a security policy for any image in your OpenShift environment, and flag any images in violation of that policy, is valuable.
Creating applications from a default template, or by obtaining a template from an application owner, or by creating your application from source abstracts many of the security decisions from application owners. As a result, the container images have a clear security story that starts with an understanding of their origin.
Join this webinar to learn how Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, with its Red Hat Container Catalog, can help with secure images. We'll also discuss:
- Automatically scan ImageStreams for security vulnerabilities.
- Proactively monitor for vulnerability disclosures.
- Identify security issues within the software supply chain.
- Gate deployments based on policy.
- Kirsten Newcomer, manager, Portfolio & Solutions Security Marketing Red Hat
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes