Stop by our booth to talk to open source experts and view demos on the latest Red Hat technologies and services. We will be showcasing:
Stop by booth #533: talk to open source experts, view demos on the latest Red Hat technologies and services, get your badge scanned and take part at the "Wear your Red Hat Raffle" to win amazing prizes.
Return to the Red Hat booth at one of the following times:
Tuesday at 18:45
Wednesday at 18:15
We will do the raffle draw at these times and if a winning ticket belongs to you, you'll go home with either
- a LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron,
- a LEGO Technic Rocket Car,
- or a LEGO Technic Pull Back Car.
Anyone who visit the Red Hat booth to register or receive extra tickets by wearing their red hat is eligible to take part in the raffle draft*.
You can find copies of the terms and conditions at the Red Hat booth.
Take part to our social media contest!**
Post a picture of you wearing your red hat and use the hashtag #RedHatVMworld
This is how you participate:
- Fill out the registration form
- Go to Red Hat's booth #533 and collect a red hat
- Post at least one photo wearing your red hat on your preferred social channel (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) with the hashtag #RedHatVMworld
Deadline to enter a picture: November 8th, 2018 at midnight.
- The picture with the most likes wins an iPad Mini 4
- The picture with the second-most likes wins a Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker
- The picture with the third-most likes wins Wireless Bluetooth earbuds
Winners will be notified via email.
Winners must provide a valid shipping address for prize shipping after being contacted via email.
Related products and services
A stable, proven foundation that’s versatile enough for rolling out new applications, virtualizing environments, and creating a secure hybrid cloud.
Complete enterprise virtualization management for servers and desktops on the same infrastructure.
A simple automation platform that can improve your current processes, migrate apps for better optimization, and provide a single language for DevOps practices across your organization.
Immerse your team in the best open source tools, methods, and culture to transform your IT department from a cost center to a source for innovation.