Developers need access to answers as problems arise—and on-demand content as schedules allow. Developers need training that is immediately available, prescriptive, and reliable. The industry is evolving rapidly—as are software releases and best practices.
Red Hat® Learning Subscription delivers unlimited access to Red Hat online training courses in a single, annual subscription. A new subscription tier, called Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer, has been added, providing access to all developer-focused Red Hat Training courses, plus lab hours, developer certification exams, and more.
Get a hands-on look at how this subscription provides a just-in-time resource to help developers learn Red Hat technologies and become Red Hat certified. In this deep dive from Red Hat Training and Certification, you'll learn how to take advantage of the content offered for developers, including topics like Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Middleware, and microservices.
This webinar will cover:
- How to use your subscription to quickly find answers.
- The developer catalog of courses available for self-paced learning.
- Which certifications are included in the developer tier.
- How to customize your learning experience with a learning plan for your or your team.
- A demonstration of the "Designing containerized applications for OpenShift" lab within the subscription.
Join us to learn about a cost-effective way to validate and improve your development skills.
Live-event: Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 9 a.m. & 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.