Join us to hear from Analysys Mason’s Caroline Chappell and Red Hat global head of telecommunications consulting services, Tom Waldrop, how digital service providers are managing the unprecedented traffic spikes and other challenges related to the current global crisis.
In this fireside chat-style session, the speakers will discuss and invite you to share your perspective on:
- The state of, and challenges to ensuring, network resilience
- The impact of this situation on 5G rollout plans
- Observations on supply chain reliability
- Steps to scale networks more effectively and plan for the next unexpected event
- What may change for digital service providers as the world returns to "normal"
Live event date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.