Impact of this training
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to minimize time to market for applications and to simplify administration tasks. These skills are suitable for organizations seeking to increase application stability and cut costs for managing applications.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to manage JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 7 in both standalone mode and a managed domain with both the EAP CLI and web console.
Students should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Install EAP 7 in standalone mode or as a managed domain.
- Configure the new batch subsystem.
- Administer the HornetQ messaging subsystem.
- Secure applications deployed on EAP.
- Customize server logging.
- Create and manage datasource connections to databases.
- Manage EAP clustering.