Red Hat Summit: Connect
Chicago | November 17, 2021
The future of open technology starts with you. Join our in-person event as we learn, share, and contribute to the open source conversation.
As our premier open source event of the year, Red Hat Summit: Connect brings interactive sessions, labs, and networking opportunities directly to the open source community across 20 cities.
Discover your next source of inspiration in the Chicago open source community at Red Hat® Summit: Connect. Whether you’re looking to engage with Red Hat thought leaders, technologies, and solutions or participate in activities like breakout sessions and instructor-led labs, you’ll have all the tools to help shape your future.
- Ask the Experts sessions
- Labs and demos
- Partner programming
Explore our session catalog to discover your hands-on learning opportunities with Red Hat experts.
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
7:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Time: 07:30 - 16:00
Location: InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
- Onsite parking available: Parking garage temporarily closed.
- Off-site parking: Please contact the front desk for directions to the closest parking garage.
- Onsite valet cost: US$73
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD): From O’Hare, merge onto I 190 E, which becomes I-90 E/Kennedy Expy. E. Take Exit 50B toward East Ohio St. Turn right onto N Orleans St. Turn left onto W Illinois St. Turn left onto N Lower Michigan Ave. to reach 505 North Michigan Ave.
- Midway International Airport (MDW) : Follow Highway I-55 North to merge with Lake Shore Drive North, approximately 3 miles South of downtown Chicago. Continue past Soldier’s Field and the museums to the Monroe Street exit. Follow Monroe Street 2 blocks West to Michigan Avenue. Turn right on Michigan Avenue and continue a ½ mile to the bridge over the Chicago River. After you cross the bridge, the hotel will be the third building.
- Train station: Union Station - Jackson Street East to Michigan Avenue, then left on Michigan Avenue to 505 N. Michigan Ave. Estimated distance to the hotel: 1.2 miles.
- Subway: Estimated distance to the hotel: 1.2 miles.
View all cities and dates
Red Hat Summit: Connect
Lend your voice to open source and register to attend our flexible conference series that provides a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities within the Red Hat community.