Prepare your students for today's competitive market and increase successful employment placement rates.
Differentiate your curriculum
Including open source principles, methods, and projects will help set your school apart.
Increase employment placement rates
Your students will be more in demand according to a 2017 Linux jobs report.
Improve cross-departmental collaboration
This broader way to share information is in line with some of today's most pressing academic issues, such as open access and open research.
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- The RIT Humanitarian Free/Open Source Software (HFOSS) Development Course
- Free & Open Source Software @ Magic (FOSS@MAGIC) sponsors numerous projects, hackathons, meetups, and event.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- Oregon State University
- Penn Manor High School
- University of California at Santa Cruz
Red Hat is looking for interested schools to partner closely with to promote open source. We'll work closely with you to develop a multi-year plan that prepares your students and faculty to participate in open source—one that builds off your unique strengths and focus areas.Contact us