Selecione um idioma
Red Hat Summit and DevNation are this week in San Francisco. There will be over 200 sessions and labs, along with exhibits and demos in the pavilion, partner presentations, coding events, and (of course) contests and swag.
Take a tour of the red carpet.
It can be hard to keep track of everything, so this is something of a cheatsheet to sessions and social media sites that have a running commentary on what's what.
Session Lists and Recommendations
- Middleware Highlights
- JBoss EAP Highlights
- Integration Highlights
- Internet of Things track
- Innovation Labs session series
- Business automation
Social Media Sites to Follow
- Hashtags to follow: #JBossEAP, #RHSummit, #DevNation
There is a very cool social page on the Summit site, which allows you to pick a social media platform, and see the latest posts there. Definitely book mark that.
- Twitter: @RedHatSummit and @RedHatEvents
- Instagram (by tag): https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/redhatsummit/
- Blog: http://eventsblog.redhat.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CjkhQp1jX8Hbtbg6OZ9dw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redhatsummit/
- Twitter: @JBoss
- LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1950419
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jboss
- Twitter: @RedHat
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+RedHat/about
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redhatinc/
- LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/red-hat
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redhatinc
- Twitter: @RedHatPartners
- Other middleware twitter
Booths and Locations
Most of the Summit presentations are in Moscone North, as is the partner pavilion. DevNation sessions are in Moscone West.
- Internet of Things, Booth 321
- Red Hat, Booth 508
- Application Development
- Application, Data Integration, and BPM
- JBoss Core Services
- Data virtualization and integration
Demos / Highlights
There are focus areas within the Red Hat booth highlighting different areas for middleware and app development. The pods will each have demos, Q&A sessions, and other events throughout Summit.
- Developer Productivity – Develop, test, and deploy your Java EE apps faster and with less errors. This demo shows how you can reload the containerized JBoss EAP app live (without having to shut down and start back up) while testing in in JBDS and Arquillian.
- Operational efficiency – Make updates to your applications while offline via Ansible using the new JBoss EAP 7 "offline CLI" feature.
- DevOps processes - Bring JBoss EAP applications through a CI/CD pipeline with OpenShift.
- What is Red Hat Fuse overview demo
- Tools that make your world go round? Showcasing the tooling available with Red Hat Fuse. (There is also a blog about it.)
- What is Fuse Integration Services (FIS)
- Healthcare demo using Fuse
- SalesForce demo using Fuse
- A-MQ 7 Interconnect demo
- Migration & Modernization
- Discussions about app server & ESB migrations
- Discussions about application infrastructure modernizations
- JBoss Migration Toolkit / Windup in action
- The "Migration Factory Approach" to Java migrations
- Internet of Things
- Ask-the-experts at 11:30 every day
About the author
Deon Ballard is a product marketing manager focusing on customer experience, adoption, and renewals for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Red Hat Enterprise Linux is the foundation for open hybrid cloud. In previous roles at Red Hat, Ballard has been a technical writer, doc lead, and content strategist for technical documentation, specializing in security technologies such as NSS, LDAP, certificate management, and authentication / authorization, as well as cloud and management.