Selecione um idioma
We’re excited to share that our Marketing Communications team received some great recognition from this year’s MarCom Awards! We received 10 awards, recognizing the premium Red Hat places on creativity and design.
Red Hat received several platinum awards as recognition for excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness:
- 2014 Red Hat Summit (Category: Marketing/Promo Campaign/Special Event)
- Red Hat North America Partner Conference intro video (Category: Digital Video Creation/Motion Graphic Video)
- Red Hat North America Partner Conference (Category: Marketing/Promotion Campaign/Special Event)
- Red Hat open playground video (Category: Video/Film/Corporate Image)
Red Hat also won three gold awards, granted to companies that exceed the high standards of the industry norm, including:
- 2014 Red Hat Summit intro video (Category: Digital Video Creation/Motion Graphic Video)
- Red Hat FY15 campaign framework (Category: Employee Publications/Other)
- Red Hat open, software-defined storage video (Category: Digital Video Creation/Motion Graphic Video)
Finally, we also took home three honorable mention awards:
- Red Hat corporate infographic (Design (Print)/Graphic Design/Infographic)
- Red Hat persona brochure (Employee Publication/Special Edition)
- Red Hat Support stories: Calls with our CEO (Video/Film/Marketing Product or Service)
The MarCom Awards is a creative competition for any individual or company involved in the concept, writing, and design of print, visual, audio, and web materials and programs. This year, the MarCom Awards boasted more than 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 15 other countries.
Winners were selected from more than 200 categories in seven forms of media and communication efforts, including marketing, publications, marketing/promotion, public service/pro bono, creativity and electronic/interactive.
Congratulations to our Marketing Communications team!
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.