API 2.0 Best Practices - API Product Owners and Developers Workshop
We want to make sure our customers are able to use our API in the way that works best for them. Plus, I care a great deal that our API is well-structured and well-documented. The 3scale API management solution just works. I’ve been able to set and forget it.
KURT FREYTAG, HEAD OF PRODUCT, CRUNCHBASE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CXO’s and VP’s
- IT Managers
- Integrating cloud-native applications
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN AT THIS EVENT:
- How application programming interfaces (APIs), combined with containers and integration, create highly effective software systems.
- How APIs can be used to transform the internal IT landscape.
- Benefits of combining with containers for effective microservices strategies, and how they fit with integration technologies.
- Red Hat’s 7 best practices for creating a successful API-first strategy
After these informative discussions, we would like you to join us for a networking happy hour where you will have the opportunity to discuss with your peers and Red Hat experts on real world examples of how you can achieve continued success with an API strategy in place.
08:30 AM - 9:00 AM
09:00 AM - 9:15 AM
09:15 AM - 10:15 AM
The enterprise IT challenge
10:15 AM - 10:45 AM
10:45 AM - 12:30 AM
Crafting a successful API-first strategy
12:30 PM - 02:00 PM
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Lab 1 TBD
03:00 PM - 03:45 PM
Lab 2 TBD
03:45 AM - 04:15 AM
04:15 PM - 05:00 PM
Closing Keynote: TBD
Senior Director and Head of API Infrastructure at Red Hat
Steven Willmott is a Senior Director and Head of API Infrastructure at Red Hat. He was previously the CEO of 3scale Inc., one of the world’s leading API Management providers and now part of Red Hat. His background spans distributed systems, Web Services, SOA and APIs. He is a founding member of the Open API Initiative, the API Strategy and Practice conference, API Commons and APIs.json. Steven is also a frequent public speaker on the business and architectural challenges of APIs and Platforms.