Hybrid Cloud Strategy For Dummies
You’ve decided you want to take the plunge and migrate to the cloud—and that’s great. Just make sure you look before you leap; cloud migration is a fairly tricky process that should be taken one step at a time.
If it’s long-term success you’re looking for, then your first step is laying out a comprehensive cloud strategy. That’s where the “Hybrid Cloud Strategy For Dummies, Red Hat® Special Edition,” e-book can help.
With five chapters of tips, advice, and in-depth information on the dos and don’ts of cloud migration, “Hybrid Cloud Strategy For Dummies” teaches you:
- The top 10 reasons for developing a cloud strategy
- Key cloud strategy considerations
- How to architect for maximum cloud flexibility
- Ways to enable agile IT in the cloud
- The benefits of united IT management for hybrid cloud
Get the e-book, and learn how to create a thoughtful, well-informed cloud strategy—and go to the cloud with confidence.