In August 2016, Red Hat® Virtualization 4 was released, followed by version 4.1 in April 2017, adding well over 500 new features, new integration points, and many reasons to upgrade from version 3.x.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The business and technical benefits of Red Hat Virtualization 4 features and integration points.
- The correlation between advancements in Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and Red Hat Virtualization.
- How to upgrade from Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.x.
- How to get help upgrading if you need it.
- Jon Benedict, technical evangelist, Red Hat
Yaniv Dary, senior technical product manager, Red Hat
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes