About the event
There’s more than one path to IT modernization. Join us for a mix of educational sessions, interactive case studies, and hands-on labs that will help you understand your options and choose the best path for your organization.
- Location: Monet Room, B1, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshashui East, Kowloon
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Date: Friday, July 13, 2018
What you will learn
- How to optimize existing technologies and roll out new ones faster.
- How to use open technology for automation and management of multiple virtualized environments.
- How to build and manage a hybrid cloud.
- How to adapt to constant change and be ready for what’s next.
Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience with Red Hat® solutions.
- A laptop with Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- An SSH client is required with the ability to use private key authentication
- Windows users are recommended to use PuTTY
Who should attend
- IT administrators
- IT architects
Attend if your company:
- Is interested in exploring the power of open source technology.
- Is developing a cloud or container strategy.
- Needs to reduce IT spend.
- Wants to escape vendor lock-in.
- Is opening a new branch or datacenter.
About Red Hat and Intel
By harnessing the power of Red Hat and Intel Xeon processors, organizations can deliver greater workload densities and vastly improve effi ciency, free up resources, and cut costs—without sacrifi cing performance, security, and existing investments—while managing both the guest and host systems, allowing management of workloads and infrastructure within the same system.
|9:00 - 9:30 am||Challenges of digital transformation|
|9:30 - 10:15 am||Start with an open, reliable, secure operating system
Red Hat Enterprise Linux hands-on lab
|10:15 - 10:45 am||Break|
|10:45 - 11:30 am||Standardize your IT environment and take back control
Red Hat Insights and Red Hat Satellite hands-on lab
|11:30 - 12:15 pm||Optimize and extend your virtualization investment
Red Hat Virtualization hands-on lab
|12:15 - 1:15 pm||Lunch|
|1:15 -1:45 pm||Lay the foundation for software-defined storage|
|1:45 - 2:30 pm||Build and manage a hybrid cloud
Red Hat OpenStack hands-on lab
|2:30 - 3:00 pm||Break|
|3:00 - 3:45 pm||Manage IT with automation
Red Hat CloudForms hands-on lab
|3:45 - 4;15 pm||Containerize your infrastructure|
|4:15 - 5:00 pm||Wrap up, Q&A|