Wednesday, February 1, 2017
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
Join the OpenShift by Red Hat team for a full day of discussion and hands on lab to learn how OpenShift can help you deliver apps even faster.
Who should attend:
- Technical executives
- Technical managers
What you will learn:
- Cloud and container fundamentals
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform uses containers to speed development
- How DevOps can be simplified with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Create in the hands-on lab:
- Easily build containers from source code
- Deploy sample applications on Red Hat OpenShift 3.3
- Experience the new Red Hat OpenShift 3.3 developer workflow
A laptop with Windows, Linux or MacOS and WiFi are required. Please install the OpenShift CLI prior to attending the event.
8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
9:00 a.m. Introductions and Overview of OpenShift.
What to expect from the day.
9:40 a.m. Hands-on Lab
10:30 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. Hands-on Lab
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Hands-on Lab
2:30 p.m. Break
2:45 p.m. Closing remarks and questions
4:00 p.m. Day ends